The Perfect Beeswax Wrap Fold
To create the perfect Beeswax Wrap Fold for any item, follow the instructional video and these few folding steps. This fold is ideal for sandwiches, storing carrots or cut celery and if you use a smaller wrap - ideal for lunchbox snacks such as nuts.
1. Fold the wrap in half diagonally
2. Now bring one point in about one third and fold
3. Now repeat with the other point
4. Tuck one pointy end into the space created by the other side
5. Open the pouch and, pop in anything you want to keep fresh!
6. Finally fold down the point at the top, slowly and applying pressure and the warmth of your fingers to create the seal.